The Yoga Way of Life!
Yoga has its origin in ancient India and is a discipline involving physical, mental and spiritual practice. Hatha Yoga is one of the most popular and common type of Yoga.
- Accomodation In A/C river view cottage on full board basis.
- Meals will be as per ayurvedic diet (ONLY VEG.).
- Doctor’s consultation/check up during the course of treatment.
- Daily 2 session of ayurvedic massage/therapy per person as prescribed by the doctor.
- Daily 3 hrs Yoga Sessions/Training by the Yoga Gurus
- Daily internal medicines during the course of treatment.
- Sightseeing (Subject to doctor’s approval)
- Airport pick up & Drop off
12 basic asanas
HEADSTAND – SIRSHASANA
An asana in which you balance on your elbows, arms, and head.
HOULDERSTAND – SARVANGASANA
An inverted pose, with your body resting on your shoulders.
PLOUGH – HALASANA
Objective: To stretch your cervical and thoracic regions.
Lying on your back and arching your chest
SITTING FORWARD BEND – PASCHIMOTHANASANA
Stretching your spine forward
COBRA – BHUJANGASANA
Coiling your upper body up and back.
LOCUST – SHALABHASANA
Lying face down with lifted legs.
BOW – DHANURASANA
Balancing on your abdomen, in the shape of a bow.
HALF SPINAL TWIST – ARDHA MATSYENDRASANA
A lateral stretch for your entire spine
CROW POSE (KAKASANA)
Balancing in a squatting position
STANDING FORWARD BEND – PADA HASTHASANA
Bending forward in a standing position.
TRIANGLE – TRIKONASANA
A lateral bend resembling a triangle