Ayurvedic approach towards Hair Loss In ayurveda solutions are aplenty to solve this problem very nicely. According to ayurveda, the hairloss is associated with the body and mind interconnected. Generally Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes diet, Medicated herbal oil, meditation and yoga.As hair fall is considered a problem of pitta dosha , you need to identify the bad eating habits that are contributing to the increase of pitta in your body.Pitta is increased by excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, meats and excessive smoking. Pitta is also aggravated by eating too much fried, oily, greasy, spicy, sour, and acidic foods. Some important Useful Dietary Tips:
- Drink fresh juices of carrot, alfalfa, lettuce and spinach for aiding in hair growth.
- Aloe vera: Take 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice. Instead of this, you can also take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel with a pinch of cumin thrice a day for 3 months for hair fall control.
- Green leafy vegetables and fruits: No one can underestimate vegetables and fruits for preserving hair fall, as they are rich in fiber which are an excellent in preventing hair fall.
- Drink plenty of water. You do need to flush out the toxins that have accumulated in your body and drinking water is the best of doing it.
- Alcoholic drinks have animosity with good hair so you should better avoid it.-- Vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, zinc, sulphur and some important fatty acids are very important to make the roots of your hair strong. You can find these nutrients in sprouts, yeast, buttermilk, nuts, milk, soy beans and whole grains. Include these in your diet and you can expect to reduce your hair fall in a few months.
Medicated Herbal Oils and Massage for Hair loss:There are different types of oils useful in hair fall - coconut oil, amla oil, brahmi oil, arnica oil or mustard oil. Honey can also be used to stimulate growth in hair follicles. Apple cidar vinegar can also be used for fast hair growth. Ayurveda is the only solution to recover from hair loss problems. Nowadays lots of treatment centeres and ayurveda treatments are available in India especially in Kerala. Elephant pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat is the one of the famous ayurveda resorts in Kerala. Here you can experience all kind of ayurveda treatments for hair loss, as well as Panchakarma..etc. An ecotourist place situated in the lap of Malayattoor mountain and The river Periyar.